Monday, March 31, 2008
Life is going good here. We just listed our house about a two weeks ago. No one has come to see it yet, but the is to be expected in todays market. We might be stuck here forever! I just wish I didn't have to keep it clean. It is so hard and it is not ever perfect like it should be. A toddler really hinders that. They love to make messes. It is a good thing they are cute! The boys are doing really good in school. Tyler made a good friend so he loves going to school to talk star wars with him. Ty doesn't want to move now. He is sad when we say we might have to move. Hunter is his easy going self. Loves riding his bike without training wheels. He thinks it is fun! Lucy is getting so big. She can draw people now. Not just scribbles on paper. Gracie is busy making messes and then smiling about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Marie! Where are you moving to?? Closer this way I hope! Love the blog!! Tell Reina I need to be invited to hers...I was denied!!
Tracy
I will let her know! We are not sure where we are going to go. We just want a bigger house. My parents would love us to move closer in. They keep telling us about houses in their area. Where is your blog?
Post a Comment