Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One day left till summer vacation! It will be fun having the kids here. We will get to do lots of fun things this summer. Tyler is signed up for a clay class which he is so excited for. The rest of the kids are going to be taking swimming lesson.
Kim's wedding is tomorrow. She is having a family dinner tonight at her inlaws for all the family. It is for adults only so Travis parents are coming over to watch the kids. I am excited for Kim. She is so in love. Her and Lance will be good together.
Last night Kim had a bachellette party a LDS one very clean. Well we went to a restraunt and it was one of the slowest places I have ever been. It took an hour and a half for them to get two pizzas to the table. I will not be going back there ever again. There were going to Mill Ave after to make Kim ask random people question. I didn't go to that part because it was already late and I am lame and can't stay up late anymore!

No comments: