Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Millions of Peaches


Our tree finally produced a good crop! The birds still get half which makes me mad. Those birds love to eat everything. They even eat the dog food. I had to pick them all before they were ripe so we could eat some! Peaches and cream anyone?

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

That's a LOT of peaches! Just one more person to make me regret STILL not having a fruit tree planted in my backyard... grrr...

nate and marne said...

wow, i thought you brought me a lot of peaches! you still have a ton! they are ripening nicely, and we are thoroughly enjoying them. thanks again!!

Karlene said...

Love the peaches, you know Georgia is the peach capital in the US (I live in Georgia now)but I don't think I've ever seen a single peach tree here. I am going out Monday to see if I can find some so that I can put up a few jars. I guess I have to head up north. Love them peaches. How's the YW calling? I'm now serving as the RS president. They always keep me busy.

Christina said...

Millions of peaches reminds me of the song christian and Tyler were singing while dancing around with the peaches you brought me this weekend. That was too funny!! We had fun. I am in the middle of peeling what seems like a million right now to make some peach pie!! Thanks guys for coming out and for the peaches.