On Wednesday I got to go on a field trip with Tyler's class. We went to the Desert Botanical Gardens. It was really fun to go with Tyler and other than it being really hot it was great. They have a lot of glass art there. It was really fun to look at it all. We were able to go into a tent full of butterflies too. It was nice to hang out with my little man!!
On the bottom picture it is hard to see, but there is a bat on one of the name plates. It was so small and cute.
It was a great day! Thanks Mom for watching the girls!
4 comments:
looks like you guys had fun. it is so nice to have some one on one time with kids. without having to worry about the other ones, and just focus on them. nice! if everyone ever feels better, we'll have to get together and play!! fun pics of easter too. and that play, that looks like fun. right up hunter's alley!!
That glass art looks awesome! It almost makes me want to go back again just for that. :) (I'd forgotten about all the bats there - we were there at night though so only saw them flying overhead Transylvania style.) ;)
I have only been there once and didn't know they had bats. I also don't think they had the butterfly tent when I was there. That sounds pretty cool.
Looks like a ton of fun. I love field trips! It is nice to get to have one on one time with them!
Post a Comment