Monday, October 24, 2011

Tyler 11th Birthday

 Tyler is now 11 years old. My sister Kim came down from OR and wanted to do a party for Griffin on Tyler's birthday. So we decided Tyler could have a party before in the afternoon and Griffin would have it after Tyler's in the evening. We did a Fiesta! We even made a pinata! I held up to my brother Weston and Gio the foreign exchange student.

 Here are the duo! They were the best entertainment.

 Katie cracks me up.










When it was time for Griffins Party we donned the mustaches and sombreros.


5 comments:

Hey Woody's World said...

That was a fun day. Happy Birthday to Tyler.

mad white woman said...

Why are kids in mustaches so awesome?

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Great party. Thanks for all your help. If I'm down next year we should do it again.

Amy from Our Dish said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We are so sorry Mitch missed the party. As you might have guessed, I had been having an especially hard time leading up to that day and I was having to cut out every single "extra" in my schedule just to survive. :( I'm a rotten friend. But I'm glad it looked like he had a lot of fun.

nate and marne said...

awesome! happy bday tylet. we were there, even though not in any pics!! it was very fun. the kids are already talking about going back to marie's fun house!! :) not that your house isn't fun.....