We moved about a month and a half ago. We are really enjoying the ward and the area. I do miss some things about our last house and area. We got to speak today in our new ward. It was really hard for Travis. He got roped into going to scout camp all week with the new ward. They let Tyler go if Travis would stay all week. Tyler is only 11 and they don't let them go that young. It was really neat for Tyler. He got 6 merit badges there. He got to drink all the soda he wanted (i think this was he favorite thing). Tyler said the food was really good. They went to Raymond this time. Travis has gone 2 years before this and only went to Geronimo. He liked Raymond so much more.
My friend said she feels like she is in the never ending story every time she comes over.
This is Home sweet Home now!
2 comments:
Someone told me you moved... I'm happy for you to have more space. Post more pictures of the interior. :)
It looks nice :) I didn't even know haha
Post a Comment