I don't have any of the picture from her wedding yet. If I get any I will post them. Here is one I love of Lucy. She just looks so cute!!! The kids had so much fun running around at her reception. I didn't know where they were most of the time. They were hyped up on sugar!!! They had a lot of people show up it was a pacted house. Kim looked lovely in her wedding dress. My sister Candice did her hair and she did an awesome job.
2 comments:
Lucy is such a cutie! She looks like she enjoys dressing up as much as Tyler! Your girls are so lucky to have a hair stylist in the family!!
Hi Marie! Lookie here, I just discovered your blog! I'll just take this chance to say thanks for our ice cream runs... I've enjoyed them. You're awesome.
Post a Comment