Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer

Now that the 100 are hear to stay it officially summer here in AZ! It has been a fun summer so far. Tyler is taking a clay class with Will (the boy I am watching). He has made a dog and now a dragon out of clay. Next week they are going to paint them. It is such a cool class.

Hunter is taking a summer reading program which he has made a friend in. His friend has red hair and freckles. He says Mom we look like each other everyone thinks so. Poor teacher they probably run circles around her.

Next week Lucy and Hunter has swim lessons. Lucy is so excited to have a class of her own. The boys always are doing things and she is left behind. I remember feeling like her. My brothers always had boy scouts and back then there was nothing for girls.

Every friday we are going to go the "sandy beach" unless Grandma Jean is out of town. The kids could spend all day there. I have to drag them away to get Gracie a nap. Sand and water is all it takes to entertain kids.

I am part of a book club and we just finished reading "These is My Words" I really enjoyed it. I would recommend it.

No comments: