Friday, January 2, 2009

Train Park

Thanks Aunt Nada for the tickets we put them to good use! This park is awesome. We went to the railroad park in Scottsdale. They have a train that runs through the park and two playgrounds. One is an old west theme. The boys really liked this one. Then they have a huge normal park. Lucy could not have open eyes for my pictures oh well!

Hunter and Lucy looking out of the tower.


Here is our Train ride!

5 comments:

nate and marne said...

wow, that looks like fun. you'll have to give me the info on where it is and such. everyone looks happy, which is always a plus! we'll see you this afternoon

Cook Zoo said...

I love that place. It's been far too long since we've been there.

mad white woman said...

I wanted to go there for the lights and said I'd go after Christmas. Didn't happen... maybe next year I'll be a fun mom. :)

That place really is great for kids.

Deb said...

That looks like lots of fun. I'll have to take my kids to go check it out some time.

Suz said...

Marieeeee I need your email address!