
My life should settle down a little now. It is crazy to have Christmas which is a busy time of year, but then have your sister's wedding 2 days later. My Mom wanted to give me a chance to see if I could cater it. It was crazy, my feet hurt and back aches, but I did it. I think it turned out nice. I can't take all the credit my sister, brothers, and sister in law did a ton. They decorated most everything and did an awesome job. We actually had food left over. That is hard to figure out how much you need.
4 comments:
Awww, that's such a sweet picture of the ladies in the family.
Candice's dress is really, really pretty. I could never do the food for a wedding. Way to go!
wow, that's awesome. good for you, i could never cater anything, it's hard enough to make cupcakes everyone likes!! what food did you do? i'm glad you survived the week!!
oh my gosh - leftovers are the best! I always make way too much just for the left overs.
Way to go! I can barely cater a meal to my family, let alone to a WEDDING! You're awesome.
Yeah, Marie! You did it! I'm sure it looked wonderful, you'll have to post pictures!
Post a Comment