Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lehi Days

We got to go to Lehi Days! I invited my cousin to come with her two kids. It was fun. We got there early and got to go through line quickly to let the kids ride on the ponies. Gracie was laughing as she bounced up and down.
Hunter is checking out his horse and trying to get his foot in the right place.


Tyler had to wear a coyboy hat to fit in.

Lucy was a little unsure at first, but rode all by herself. She enjoyed it.


They had a petting area. Hunter was loving it. They had baby chicks to hold. All of the kids loved holding them except Lucy. She is not much of an animal lover. She is afraid of chickens. She will run screaming from chickens at my Parents house.

The chicks were so cute my kids kept asking me to buy them. I think $5 per chick was too much for me.

After the Lehi Days we went to my parents house. My boys went swimming with their cousin. (I tried it was too cold for me) While the girls and their cousins played.


Lucy was on the baby swing while the others were in the big swing.

2 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

You guys do such fun things! You took some really cute pics too. :)

mad white woman said...

I can't believe they already went swimming. That water had to have been freezing!