Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend Outing

On Saturday we went out as a family to check out some areas for Fathers and Sons(Travis new 2nd calling). We had a great time. This first picture is us driving on the beeline and me taking a picture at 65 mph not bad if I do say so myself. I have always loved this area with all the rocks.


We took up a picnic and stopped at creek just outside of Payson for a picnic. It was beautiful there.


We found a half built rock bridge across that the boys including Travis had to finish.



I love fanny packs!




Tyler was to first across their bridge.


Then Hunter! I love the sun rays.
We had so much fun. Hunter is our cowboy. Can't let go of his gun even in sleep!


3 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

That looks pretty fun! I love Payson.

mad white woman said...

I really need to go on a vacation, even if it's just for a picnic. Payson sounds nice...

Cook Zoo said...

Yet another person with two callings! Crazy! That spot looks gorgeous! :)