Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


This past weekend Lucy, my Mother in law Tammy, her sister, her grandaughter and Daughter in law and I went to see the play Sleeping Beauty(confusing I know). They have children plays on Saturday at the Hale theater in Gilbert. It was only an hour and we really enjoyed it. It is not the disney one so I had to explain to Lucy that it was different. She still really liked it. I brought my camera to get some pictures, but the battery was dead! Tammy's sister did have a camera phone so I got a picture.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Sounds like fun. Clara is into Cars and 101 Dalmations, but not so much princesses yet...

Christina said...

Looks fun! I know Isabelle would have loved it. Katie for some reason likes to see princesses but she won't go up to them. We tried to get her to at Lego land! I'm glad you guys were able to go out!

Chris said...

How fun! It really is a cute theater.