Saturday, June 13, 2009
Keeping Kids Busy
Swim team for the boys. Lesson for Lucy! Gracie is still to young to be without me and seeing as it has been in the 90's here I will wait to get in the water with her in the morning! The boys had their first swim meet on Thursday. They did good for them. I had to miss it. I had my Sister's baby shower. It was quite the zoo I am told. Four schools were there and lots and lots and lots of parents. Not really so sad to miss out on that part of it. It was hard to see the kids too with all the people there. They were excited to show me their ribbons.

Keeping 5-6 kids busy this summer has been fun and exciting (my 4 + babysitting 1-2). We have had a lego contest. See who could build the coolest creation. Here are the 3 boys results. I think they turned out pretty awesome. Top on is Tyler's, next we have Hunters and last but not least is Will's!

Travis has been trying out the balancing act too.
Lucy has been experimenting with my makeup! Gracie too sad to say I didn't get a picture of that one. It was just as good as Lucy's though if you want to imagine it.
One more week down a couple more to go... I get a break next week and get to go to Girls Camp!! Bring on the teens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love Lucy's make up.
Have fun at Camp!
that makeup job is almost as good as mine! :) i bet you were happy to have your makeup smeared everywhere. makes you day, right? :) the lego contest is a good idea. we actually don't have a single lego in this house. we have the mega blocks, but that's it. all the tiny pieces are a scary thing with rachel around. good for them, they are way better than me at building stuff!!
The lego building contest is a great idea! LOVE Lucy's make up!!!!
Smith said he'll do swim team next year if Hunter does it with him.
Your boys and their legos. What great creations.
Super cute picture of Travis with the kids.
Hope you have a great time at girls camp.
Looks like you guys are keeping busy! I loved the lego idea. Our kids were really getting into them in the beginning of summer but they need some more fun ones to work with. This reminds me I was going to look on ebay! Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday!:)
I had no idea you had a blog! yay!
Post a Comment