Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer 2009

Well I can't figure out how to move the pictures. So I will just leave them the way they are. It usually lets me move them around. Oh Well! Here is Tyler at his swim meet. He is getting ready to get on the block.
Here is Hunter with his first place ribbon. He won in Butterfly. He was so proud of himself so was the rest of the family. Way to go Hunter.
I got to go to Girls camp for the second year in a row. It was so much fun! I love fanny packs!
Tyler patiently waiting his turn.

This is Hunter swimming his butterfly.
This pictures go backwards Hunter waiting his turn. He was right in front of where I was sitting.
Before the meet the boys were messing around in the speedos. I am really glad they made those long shorts now. I am not too fond of the underwear version.

2 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

I love the "patiently waiting" picture. LOL! These are cute pics. Too bad blogger was acting up. Weird!

mad white woman said...

Swimming is essential. I didn't know they make long speedos for boys now... neato speedos.

Sorry, it's late. :)