It was ten years ago today that I married my best friend. I love you more than ever Hunny! We have had 4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 trucks, 1 car, 1 mini van, and 1 SUV later we are still as happy as ever! Life is wonderful.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's been a good run so let's keep it going. I love you, and it's not just because you take such good care of me and the kids, but because you are my best friend and the love of my life. I pray for many more great years together here on earth and an eternity of happiness hereafter. -Travis
Aww Congrats!!! I love how your wedding picture and current picture are side-by-side right now at the top of the blog. It's fun to see the difference! You guys are great!
wow, 10 years hasn't changed you guys much!! you barely aged at all! congrats on 10 happy years, and for surviving all of the ups and downs that come with them. you are an inspiration to me! enjoy the rest of your lives!! :) then on to eternity! (aren't you glad we have that knowledge??)
Congratulations Van Cleeves!! You look so beautiful on your wedding day, Marie. Very handsome couple!:) You are both important to me and I am so glad to know you guys. You have a great marriage and family!:) Congrats on ten years! Yay! Hope you guys get to go for a retreat somewhere to enjoy it!:)
8 comments:
It's been a good run so let's keep it going. I love you, and it's not just because you take such good care of me and the kids, but because you are my best friend and the love of my life. I pray for many more great years together here on earth and an eternity of happiness hereafter. -Travis
Aww Congrats!!! I love how your wedding picture and current picture are side-by-side right now at the top of the blog. It's fun to see the difference! You guys are great!
Yea! Congrats! Thats so cool! I can't believe its already been 10 years!
10 years... and to think that's about how long I've known you. PS That's a lot of vehicles. See you tomorrow.
PPS My word verifcation is anaversh... how appropriate.
wow, 10 years hasn't changed you guys much!! you barely aged at all! congrats on 10 happy years, and for surviving all of the ups and downs that come with them. you are an inspiration to me! enjoy the rest of your lives!! :) then on to eternity! (aren't you glad we have that knowledge??)
That is an awesome picture. YOu look so beautiful in your wedding dress.
Oh my gosh, between that sweet post and Travis' comment, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. You guys are so cute.
And you do realize you have more vehicles at your house than living creatures at your house, right? ;)
Congratulations Van Cleeves!! You look so beautiful on your wedding day, Marie. Very handsome couple!:) You are both important to me and I am so glad to know you guys. You have a great marriage and family!:) Congrats on ten years! Yay! Hope you guys get to go for a retreat somewhere to enjoy it!:)
Post a Comment