Saturday, October 3, 2009

Golfland

Last night we took Tyler and Hunter to Golfland for Tyler's birthday. We will be out of town on his birthday 10-10. He told us if he could celebrate early he would be ok with that. I worked at Golfland when I was 16 for a year so I have wanted to take them back and show them around. We did a round of golf. Travis won, but I got him back at air hockey. After that we played video games for an hour. It was funny being back after more than 10 years. Everything changes so much, in your head you remember things as they were, but it never stays the same. We had lots of fun with our boys.
Happy 9th Birthday Tyler (in one week anyway)

4 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun night. I sometimes get excited for when all the kids are older and we can go do things like that without having a baby to make things more hectic.

mad white woman said...

Sounds like fun.

I remember Golfland being SO cool when I was little and then when I went there last, it seemed a little, um, ghetto. Still fun though, one of these days we'll take Clara.

Cook Zoo said...

I keep forgetting about Golfland. I think my boys would love it. Sounds like you had a great night! :)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Sounds like a fun night. We need to come see you guys this week!!:)