Next year, Marie, you better be Super Girl for Halloween. Otherwise I'll be seriously disappointed.
LOVE IT!!!!! You both are too cute!
Woot! Woot! ;-) That's awesome!
Oh I just laughed out loud. You look awesome and the two of you look a lot alike. SO CUTE!
P.S. and look at those long legs! MEOW!
What great Superwomen!! You need to wear that next year for sure!
Whoo hoo!! Go Marie!! I love it!:) So we need to have a Halloween costume party so you can come dressed up!!
Like mother, like daughter. Way cute!
Love it!!!! You STILL look so young!
Ooooo baby! Watch out Lynda Carter! You are about to be dethrowned...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Next year, Marie, you better be Super Girl for Halloween. Otherwise I'll be seriously disappointed.
LOVE IT!!!!! You both are too cute!
Woot! Woot! ;-) That's awesome!
Oh I just laughed out loud. You look awesome and the two of you look a lot alike. SO CUTE!
P.S. and look at those long legs! MEOW!
What great Superwomen!! You need to wear that next year for sure!
Whoo hoo!! Go Marie!! I love it!:) So we need to have a Halloween costume party so you can come dressed up!!
Like mother, like daughter. Way cute!
Love it!!!! You STILL look so young!
Ooooo baby! Watch out Lynda Carter! You are about to be dethrowned...
Post a Comment