Last week was Gracie's birthday. She is now 3! Wow it is hard to believe my baby is that old. It was on Monday so we had a FHE at the park and had the family meet us there. It was filled with baseballs, swings, bikes, scooters, and slides. I think we should have park FHE more often. Everyone was happy!
It really does help when your tongue is involved!
Or your MeeMa.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. I can remember when she was born! : ) Happy Birthday!
Aw sweet little Gracie Girl. I love the tongue picture. And thanks again for letting us crash her B-day party again. I felt so bad, but my kids felt pretty darn excited. It was a fun night. I was just planning to get out of the house for some fresh air and we ended up getting entertainment, friends, cupcakes and balloons along with it. We love you guys.
Happy Birthday Gracie!! She is such a cutie. I can't believe she is three already!! It really does go by way too fast. I lovvvve the tongue picture, it is so funny when they do that!! Looks like she had a great one!:)
Awe so cute!! Happy birthday to Gracie!!!
Post a Comment