We were lucky to be able to go up after Thanksgiving to the cabin in Flagstaff. It was cold and scant amounts of snow on the ground when we arrived on Friday afternoon. It changed by the time we went home on Sunday. The kids all got to have their fill of snow. Hunter wants to spend his Christmas up there. He told me "Mom Santa will know we are here!" I guess he wants a White Christmas. We have never had one of those.

Tyler made his own hat he is wearing in this picture. He was proud of it!
7 comments:
Super cute new layout and pictures!!
How fun to go up to the snow!!
Wow, he should be proud of it! It looks cool and I couldn't do that (and I don't know any other little boys that could!)
i love the new pictures. they are all looking so grownup!! i'm glad you had fun at the cabin, but it sounds mighty cold!! i'll wait for it to warm up first, thanks!! :) we'll have to get together soon, the kids are asking to play with you guys!!
Brrr, that pictures makes me feel cold. :) I keep thinking it'd be really fun to have a white Christmas. Just once!
Super cute new blog layout. I love all of the new pictures. Especially the one of lucy on the side bar.
I'll just refrain from letting my kids see a picture of you kids in the snow for two reasons. #1 They'll beg me to come play at your house and #2 They'll be super jealous about the snow. It's freezing here and every day my kids ask if it's going to snow soon.
So are you going up there for Christmas? That would be fun. I'm sure Santa can figure out where you are. :)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!:) That would be a fun experience to have a white Christmas. I can see Hunters point. The Van Cleeve kids are all getting soooo big. Your new pictures are all cute. And I love that Tyler made his hat!:)
Post a Comment