We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family (lots and lots) which we also think of as friends too. We held onto the tradition of covering the kids doors with wrapping paper that they get to bust through in the morning (thanks Amy). This is great for keeping the little ones in there room. We tried a new tradition of the
four gifts of christmas. Travis and I though was a success and we will continue with it.
Here are my little sweethearts before opening presents.
I love Hunters face in this picture! He was so excited to get a folder filled with pokemon cards.
This is a picture the nursery gave me of Gracie. I just had to post it. She is so cute in this picture.
5 comments:
I love Hunter and Tyler's outfits. So festive. And Gracie's picture is way cute. I should show you Clara's, she looks like she has rabbit teeth, but on the bottom not the top.
I'm so excited that you do the wrapping paper bust-outs! That is way fun. (Where's the picture though?)
Love the four gifts of Christmas. I just heard of another one that's similar: 4 gifts that are something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read. hee hee it rhymes! We are definitely need to try this next year.
How fun! What a cute idea to do wrapping paper on the door! Cute pictures!!!
Fun pictures! I like the 4 gifts idea too. :)
So I really want to know what you got for each kid. Email me and let me know K?
Post a Comment