It was Meema's Birthday on Friday so the girls and I got her from work. We took her out to lunch. The girls loved seeing where she works.
It was yummy!
Its that time of year again. Tyler wanted to a picachu car this year. He painted it himself and designed it too. He placed 6th this year. Way to go Tyler!
You better watch out for these two!
Last night I went in to check on the kids and this is what I found. Hunter looks just like the boy on Home Alone.
5 comments:
One of my favorite things about not working full time is there are plenty of opportunities for lunches out.
PS I don't miss having to go to Pinewood Derby. :)
Oh the girls look so pretty with their roses.
And awesome pikachu car Tyler. Smith would be jealous!
Tyler's car was awesome! I always go away from the pinewood derby feeling like I want to make my own car and race it! Am I the only one? I think it'd be fun to have a R.S. pinewood derby. Can you picture it - buttons, ribbons, scrapbook paper, mod podge, the list goes on....
I can't wait to see what our boys come up with next year!
And your blog looks so cute. The pictures of your kids are adorable.
I love the roses and the girls look so excited and cute!! I bet Tammy loved it!!:) Looks like you guys have been having fun.:)
I loved his car! The pic of the girls with the roses is so sweet! :)
Post a Comment