Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Sing

The boys had their Spring Sing Concert. Tyler's grade got to dress up as pirates for their special song "My Principals a Pirate." This is right up his ally he was so excited to get to wear a costume. Hunter was such a good sport he had his chin still sore from busting it open a couple days earlier.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Of fun. Last play/concert of the year. The boys looks great. How did Hunter bust his chin open? That looks painful.

And I am soooooo jealous of your weekend getaway. You have no idea. Along with the bitterness I am happy you got a little break. That's awesome. You deserve it.

Ashley said...

Fun stuff! Dressing up is always fun. I bet Halloween is his favorite! :0) Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. I hope this baby comes early too, I really want to go to the cabin.