I can't wait for Summer!!! It is crazy and loud here all the time, but there are those great moments you get with your kids. I am leaving this summer up in the air so we can do whatever whenever!! Last summer we did swim team and didn't want the commitment this year. I will probably regret that decision when they are running circles around me.
I love this picture. I went in to check on my girls one night and this is what I found. Gracie has done this same thing since the picture too. She loves her sister and wants to be near her even in sleep.
5 comments:
That is just too cute!! I bet it is super fun at your house! Hope you find some fun things to do this summer :)
that is sweet. i love when they do cute things in their sleep. cuz when they are awake, they are mostly driving each other crazy! i know how it is! :) we will have to play a lot this summer. we are up in the air too!
Awww, what a cute picture.
Um...K. Super duper cute!!!
Hope you guys have a fun summer. I wish we were there to play with you.
That picture of the girls is so sweet. My girls fight like cats and dogs lately, and it's driving me CRAZY!
Post a Comment