It is lonely here tonight. Travis is on his second long weekend of wood badge training. I miss talking to him after the kids go to bed. I should go to bed myself, but it is always hard when he is gone. I have to get up early and go to cub scout training in the morning. Yippy!!
On another note I have been wanting to tell you all about Gracie and her swim lessons. I won a free month for the Hubbard Family Swim School off of I Heart Mesa Blog It has been great. Gracie is now going across the pool on her back(Lucy can't even do that yet). She was swimming ok before she started, but they have really stepped her up to the next level. I would really recommend them. They have been great.
My new calling is keeping me busy in a fun way. I am really enjoy being Hunters Den Mother. He is such a fun guy. He is just eating up all this scouting stuff. There are only three boys in the group right now. I am liking those numbers. It will jump a lot next year. I think there are like 10 boys turning 8 next year. That should be interesting!!
6 comments:
So glad you're enjoying your calling! Sorry Travis is away. That's always hard.
Colt will be in your group next year!
It's always hard for me to go to bed when Eric has a closing shift or overnighter too. That's great about Gracie's swimming! And I'm excited to have Mark in Cub Scouts in a couple of months too. I hope he enjoys it as much as Hunter is.
I got so use to Ian being gone all the time when he was going to school, that for a while I had a hard time going to sleep if he was laying next to me. Funny Huh?
Every time I see one of you Twin Knolls people post about scouting stuff I get so jealous. The scouting program isn't too great out here. I was really looking forward to doing all that stuff with Smith and now I'm kinda dreading it. We'll see I guess.
Also jealous of all the great swimming programs and stuff out there. Didn't know how much I'd actually miss that.
Can I complain any more? Woe is me.
Wow that is a lot of cub coming up!! You will be a great den leader for them!!:) I know it is hard when the guys are gone for a long time. Way to go Gracie!! Your kids are all awesome swimmers.:)
I can sleep just fine without Jason around. :) I guess that's my independence shining brightly.
The other day Clara was told me she misses Gracie. We'll have to get together even though we're no longer around the corner.
I'm glad I was up too late tonight browsing through the blogs of our readers and got to read about the swim lessons. So glad to hear how it turned out!
Post a Comment