Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well another year of school has started! We now have a 4th, 2nd, and Kindergarten in the family. It seems crazy to have three go to school now.

Lucy's big day!! She was excited to start going to school with her brothers and even ride the bus home.

This picture was a couple of days before school started. Gracie sure misses her buddy everyday. Mom is not as good at playing with the toys as Lucy.



Another birthday has passed for me. This year was the big 30. I don't even know what to say about that milestone in my life. I just know that I wouldn't have changed anything about the last 30 years.


6 comments:

mad white woman said...

I was all ready to wish you happy birthday at church the week before last... and then I didn't. So happy belated birthday! Aww, poor lonely Gracie. We'll have to have her over before we jump ship. :)

Amy from Our Dish said...

Aw Marie, that's so sweet! I truly hope you had a happy birthday. We missed your fun personality tonight, but hopefully we'll get a good visit very soon.

nate and marne said...

oh good grief!! i didn't wish you happy birthday!! i am eternally sorry!! :) now that rachel and gracie are the loners we will have to have them play soon. they will love having no twerpy brothers around to bug them! love you!

LlamaMama said...

Happy Belated Birthday! 30 didn't feel much different to me either. It's so sad that you're not as good a playmate for Gracie. I wonder when we lose that ability to be a good playmate?

Fawn Harris said...

very cute pics and you look amazing for turning 30 enjoy it goes by way too fast. LOL

Deb said...

I wish I was there so I could spoil you for the big 3-0! Hope you got lots of love on your birthday.

And I wish I was there so that June and Grace could play together. She is so lonely with out her siblings at home to keep her company. Why did we have to move to stinkin' Oklahoma? And when can we move back?