Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FHE

 We had a fun FHE last night. We made pumpkin cookies. I won't post the link that I got them from because they didn't taste very good. The kids don't care, but I am all about how things taste. I am going to try again with a better recipe and if it turns out I will post that.

They even make Frankenstein!!

These are they pumpkins they made. They had a blast making them. They got to bring them in their lunches today.

5 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

how fun!!

mad white woman said...

I've been craving something pumpkin. Reading this didn't help. :)

That's pretty cool that Tyler turned TEN on 10.10.10. Not many people can say that!

LlamaMama said...

Those are the best pumpkin faces EVER! I want the one with only a mouth on my jack-o-lantern this year.

Christina said...

HOW SWEET. YOU DO SUCH FUN THINGS WITH YOUR KIDDOS!! YES, POST RECIPES PLEASE I NEED SOME!!:)

Deb said...

Those cookies are super cute. It's a bummer they didn't taste very good.

I was thinking the other day about how we went trick-or-treating with you guys last year too. It made me a little sad, and miss you guys. Good memories eh? Hope you have fun trick-or-treating this year, although it won't be as fun with out us there right? Just kidding. We'll definitely be thinking of you while we're knocking on doors. Happy Halloween.