Gracie is now 4 years old. She is such a sweet girl. I love having her home all day long with me. I would be so lonely without her. She is so funny while I do just about anything she is there to talk and talk. She talks about anything and everything. She is my only child that likes to talk on the phone. She will talk a half an hour on the phone with her best friend and cousin AJ! We had a FHE Party at the park again like last year. She really wanted to do it again. We are so thankful to have our sweet girl!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! So I really think that you need to have #5 because next year she will be in school :) Just saying...
Such a cute cake! why can't they stay little forever?
Happy Birthday Gracie girl! Can you believe your baby isn't a baby anymore? She is sooo big now. Time flies!
Post a Comment