We moved on the next day. We headed towards Tombstone AZ. We found this cool RV park. It had nice bathrooms and open spaces. I really liked the old town store front look. After we parked to Trailer we headed to Sierra Vista. I forgot to mention Travis went to Mountain Men so he was not with us. He was sad to miss out on exploring AZ. He loves that sort of thing.
We went on a hike at the Murray Springs. I said their were fossils there, but we didn't see any.
This was their favorite part. They spent at least 20 minutes going back and forth.
We got a bit hot out here.
Lucy was really tired. She doesn't like to be hot.
I did get on picture out of her where she smiled. The rest of the pictures she looks beat.
They kept going back to the unfinished bridge. I should put on in the backyard.
1 comment:
I'm having a hard time imagining that kind of heat- I'm kind of glad that I've forgotten it. Poor Lucy. Looks like so much fun. Its crazy how something so simple like that little bridge will entertain kids forever.
Post a Comment