This summer has been a blast! We have been BUSY! I let the kids pick something to sign up for this summer. Lucy and Gracie took a tap, ballet, and jazz class. Hunter and Lucy did swim team. Tyler took a karate class(forgot to take a picture). They all enjoyed their classes and they kept us busy, but I am glad they are over now. I can finally sleep in and get some of the house work done.
When Travis leaves for work, the kids try to stop him!
Hunter did really well this year. He got a lot of ribbons. He also was able to compete in the 100 yard IM (every stroke across the pool in one race.) He got third. I was so proud of him. That is a lot of swimming!
Of course we have spent time at the cabin.
Weston loves to tease. He was attacking all the girls in the sunflower room. Lance even joined in the fun.
My cuz Anna put together Minute to win it games. The kids all had a blast with this one.
We had to have our Red Neck Pinata!
4 comments:
it is great that the kids all got to do stuff, but also great that it is over!! now we can see each other again! :) looks like fun though, such cute kids!
Your pictures look great. It was a lot of fun!
I feel like my kids are going to suffer because of my laziness. Way to go on the extra curricular stuff during summer.
That Red Neck Pinata makes me laugh every time.
Looks like so much fun Marie! I love the one where the kids try to stop Travis in the morning. You guys sure did pack in a lot of fun things with all the classes and cabin fun!! Hope you get to take some naps now that it's over!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment