All of my kids have fallen in love with their cousin Hallie. She is so sweet. They all had to have a turn. It is hard getting a picture of Gracie holding her because when she is done holding she pushes her off her lap!
Aw. I wanna hold her too. So sweet. So did it make you baby hungry at all??? (:
Glad things are going good at the new school. I don't blame you about not wanting to do all that driving. I'm lovin the fact that Smith now walks to and from the bus stop and I don't even have to leave the house. (Sorry I didn't mean to just rub that in.)
4 comments:
Aw. I wanna hold her too. So sweet. So did it make you baby hungry at all??? (:
Glad things are going good at the new school. I don't blame you about not wanting to do all that driving. I'm lovin the fact that Smith now walks to and from the bus stop and I don't even have to leave the house. (Sorry I didn't mean to just rub that in.)
Awww how sweet! I love watching little kids with babies.
They look so happy to hold her with those cute smiles! She is so cute!
hi its me christian are you coming to my b-day?
Post a Comment