Sorry I missed the flour fun. My brother and I used to get into the HUGEST food/water fights. It usually made all of the adults really made at us.
I always want to start a tradition of food/water fights after all major holiday meals, but Ian would have a HEART ATTACK. He's such a stick in the mud.
4 comments:
Gracie is so darn cute.
Sorry I missed the flour fun. My brother and I used to get into the HUGEST food/water fights. It usually made all of the adults really made at us.
I always want to start a tradition of food/water fights after all major holiday meals, but Ian would have a HEART ATTACK. He's such a stick in the mud.
I love those pics!
Aaron and Gracie are so cute! I'm so glad they get along so good!
I love Gracie's haircut. I really noticed it for the first time at church.
My poor kids... I'm probably too cheap to ever let them throw food around. Maybe if I find some flour that goes bad, he he.
How sweet! Little kid friendships are so cute. :)
Post a Comment