We went ahead and switched schools this year. There were a couple of reasons for it. It has been really good so far except that Mom has to drive to and from. We also are down to one vehicle so that means Mom really has to drive a lot. It has been alright just hope it doesn't go on too long!
5 comments:
Hopefully the car situation will work itself out. Let me know if there's anything I can help with!
Do they like their new school (what school is it?)?
Great picture!
I hope so too! Hopefully you can get transferred to the closer campus soon. How are they adjusting to the new environment?
They are enjoying it. They like that I pick them up.
We switched over to Franklin. I went there as a child.
I am sure it will be worth the drive! It sounds like a great school. Hope you get the vehicle situation worked out soon. That is so hard being down to one!
School? What school? Email me : )
Post a Comment