Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lucy's Birthday

My sweet Lucy is now 5 years old. I ask you where does the time go. Her birthday was on the 12th so I am a bit behind on the blog. She had a fun birthday. I forgot to get a picture of her cake we made. She saw an ad for Cold Stone ice cream cake. It was red velvet cake with chocolate ice cream and a chocolate coating. It was rich!
I just realized almost all the pictures are Lucy and Gracie. It was be sad in August when Lucy starts school. What will Gracie do all day long???
  
Gracie and I brought cupcakes to Lucy's preschool for her birthday. She was so excited to have Gracie come to her class.
  
 The day before Lucy's bday she had a school field trip to build a bear. Lucky girl. Thanks to Terra I got to go with Lucy and see how they build those bears. It was such fun little store.
  
 Here she is with her bear Emily. There is Gracie sneaking in the picture again.
 

5 comments:

Deb said...

Ah what cutie little girls. Happy Birthday Lucy. And where does the time go? I wish I was there so that Grace and June could play while the big girls are at school.

Did I ever tell you that when Adelaide went to build a bear she named her unicorn Lucy?

mad white woman said...

Glad she had a fun birthday. Sad that Gracie will be alone next year. At least it's just for a year, right?

Becky said...

So cute! Happy Birthday to Lucy!!

Alena Jo said...

Happy Birthday to Lucy! Wow, 5! Your girls look so much alike! And it's so cute that they love each other so much.

Cook Zoo said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!!

It makes me sad sometimes to think how fast they grow.