Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

This has been a gorgeous week! I love the weather here this time of year. Terra and I took the kids to the Train park in Scottsdale. Tyler decided he didn't want to go so he hung out with Nana, while the rest of us headed off. We didn't even have to ride the train they were having too much fun playing at the old west park. Hunter quickly made friends and was off with his new buddies.







I am not ready for school to start on Monday. We have been having fun.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

The weather has been awesome... I've been trying to be outside as much as possible.

Deb said...

Oh I've missed the nice winter weather. It snowed here again this weekend, can you believe it? I never got a chance to go to that park either while we lived there.

I'm actually excited for the break to be over. I've had kids with strep, ear infections, and throwing up all break. I'm ready to get back to a routine and for kids to GET BETTER.