Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Skirts

I really wanted to do the cheesy matching skirts this year. I found this pattern on the internet and just had to try it. Since Easter is on Conference I made them for today. It is fun to sow something again. I forgot how much I like it. I like to rotate hobbies.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Super cute! You did a great job!! I had Tiffany wear her Easter dress today too since she can't next week.

Camille Elise said...

OMG! Your kids are getting so big!

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Those skirts are great!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Marie I LOVE them! (You know how the matching mommy-daughter stuff is my every dream...) Love it. You did a great job and what a SWEET picture!!!

nate and marne said...

they look so cute! and you didn't mention the marathon sewing day we had to finish them! the girls skirts were simple enough, but ours were a lot harder! i'm glad we could work on a project together again. it was a fun weekend to play together!!

Deb said...

Aww, you girls look so cute. I love the skirts. The colors and material are great. Very Springy/Eastery.

Donna said...

So cute! How did I miss that on Sunday? I love Easter clothes. :)