
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The Past
Yesterday I was making something I haven't made in like 7 years. I am trying to make more things from scratch to save money. Well anyway I was thinking about the last time I had made these and how hard it was because I had a baby at the time. It is funny how sometimes you think back on those times and think wow that was tough at that moment. I remember only having so much time to get something done before my baby woke up or it was time to feed them again. I do miss having a baby to hold and snuggle with, but not the time involved it taking care of them. I think sometimes it is nice to look back on your life and reflect on things. I wouldn't trade what I have for anything. I am trying to remind myself to enjoy what stages they are at now because they will grow up too fast like they already have.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Such cute pictures! And it is crazy how big your kids are getting.
Those are such sweet pics Marie! I can't believe how big our kiddos are getting. I wish we could freeze time sometimes!:)
Aw, what a nice post. Those pictures are so precious. I love the one of Lucy crying while the boys are smiling away, so cute.
So what kinds of things are you making from scratch these days? I could use some money saving tips.
Visiting the past is almost always fun. Lucy screaming in that picture is hilarious.
I'm really curious to know what it is you were making that hadn't been made in seven years...
Post a Comment