Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daddy Bucks

I found a way to balance the video games in our house and get it cleaner at the same time. I made these cards for the kids to earn. They receive one per page of homework and one per job around the house. It has really make a difference in our home. Hunter is the best a it. He has had his room spotless since this and really only earning up to an hour of video games a day. Usually they only get a half an hour a day by the time they get homework done. I think they turned out cute. They kids call them Daddy Bucks!!




4 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

I love the pic of Travis on there - HAHAHA! Great idea! We've got something like that around here, except Mom hasn't been enforcing it for about a year.... oops.

Becky said...

That is just too cute! What a great idea! Does it work on the girls?? I need to find something for Tiffany!

mad white woman said...

What a fun idea. I hope by the time my kids have homework I can be cool like that.

nate and marne said...

that is such a cool idea. i love the pics you have on them. and they work, that is awesome! we are all for a clean house!! go marie!!