When you are having fun it seems like the summer is just a blink. I heard this week we only have a month till school starts that made me so sad. The kids and I are having a fun summer. Last week we spent a week up at the cabin in the nice cool weather. Trying to find another week to do it now. It was so nice my kids were great up there with just the siblings to play with. Here is our summer in pictures:
Here is my Grandma with Gracie and AJ having a picnic.
My Grandma made all of her great grand kids these mohawk hats. Lucy wore hers the whole time.
Of course we had to do the redneck pinata again. It is a cabin favorite!!
Hunter just loves it!!
Tyler loves playing this taken apart piano.
The kids don't need snow to go sledding.
My Dad, my hubby, and two of my brothers.
Tyler did a puppet show for me with his dirty socks!!
This last picture is from girls camp. They had two sides and you competed to see who could get the farthest before it violently pulled you backwards. Jenn and I went against each other and had a blast. I am no longer in YW. I am going to miss things like going to camp. Now I am in Wolf den with Hunter. I am super excited about the new calling.
5 comments:
Cute pics Marie!
Love it! What a fantastic summer. One month left, but still a lot of time for more fun.
Congrats on the new calling!!
That sounds like so much fun! I'll need to get some pointers on you for summer fun ... maybe next year. Our last month of summer is pretty packed. Out of curiosity, what is a redneck pinata?
I think someone in my family really needs to buy a cabin.
I didn't know you got released? Have fun in Cub Scouts! :)
No more Y.W.'s? That's kind of sad. I love that last picture of you - such determination.
And I agree, summer is going by too darn fast. I'm glad you guys are having such a fun summer so far though.
And you're going to have to recap my memory about the redneck pinata again. I think you've told me before what it is, but I forgot.
Post a Comment