Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a Month!

Hunter turned 8 on 7-11! He was baptized a few days later on the 17th. He is now a cub scout. I am the lucky one and get to be one of his den mothers. It has been a Hunter Month!!! We love our sweet boy and are so proud of him. He was able to be baptized by his Uncle Weston(my brother). It was Weston's first baptism.


4 comments:

LlamaMama said...

That's so fun! Only a few months to go until Mark's turn!

Deb said...

Yeah for the month of Hunter! Baptisms are sooo fun, spiritual and exciting. So sad we couldn't be there. But I'm also so glad for blogs that atleast allow us to see it.

Happy B day and congrats Tyler!

mad white woman said...

How fun. Everyone deserves a month for themself. :)

PS I think the last time I saw Weston, he'd just gotten baptized himself. Ha!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Hunt! We had fun visiting with you guys. He sure is a great and fun kid!!:)