A couple of weekends ago we had a fun weekend. We went to Gracie's Hubbard swim school party. We watch Finding Nemo while swimming. It was fun! After that we walked over to Bass Pro Shop to meet Santa. I know a bit early, but we don't really make over there that often so we decided now or never! It is pretty neat there this time of year. Check it out if you haven't.
My kids stand in this order quite often. I love it. They stair step down!!
5 comments:
Total cuteness! What a fun trip!
I love Bass Pro! I didn't know they had Santa too! Another reason to love it more. Looks like a lot of fun.
I can't believe our babies are FOUR! Time flies. Happy Birthday Gracie!
Wow that is early. Kinda nice to get that fun activity checked off of the "to do" list early though right? The swimming Nemo party sounds real fun too.
I can not believe Gracie is four. She can call Junie any time. She would love that.
And cute cake too.
The Bass Pro Santa is my only Santa experience with Clara and it was last year. She asked me last week when we are going to Bass Pro to see Santa, so apparently we're going to do it again this year too.
Happy Birthday Gracie!
Looks like fun Marie! I am sure the kids had a blast and Travis too! Gotta love Bass Pro!
Post a Comment