This year for Thanksgiving we got to eat Turkey with Mema and Papa! Of course it was yummy and filling. The next day we woke up early and drove up the Flagstaff to play in the snow with Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the family.
It was a white weekend.
Thanks Uncle Sean for making this huge snowman!
Here is Hunter's snow man he made!
Lucy and Gracie were having fun making snow angels.
We loved to snuggle on the couch at night and watch Christmas movies. The girls loved this night when we watched Santa Paws. The teenagers wouldn't tell you the same story. They tried to get rid of the movie.
The pond froze. The kids loved walking around on it. It was fun to slide on the parts not covered with snow.
Hunter kept standing under these icicles and trying to knock them down. Travis had to knock them off so Hunter didn't kill himself.
It takes a while to get everything ready to go and the girls were antsy to leave. They kept trying to come out in their clothes.
Hunter had the perfect snowflake on his head. We tried to get a picture of it, but as you can see it didn't really work that well.
Hunter loved the snow. It was hard to keep inside. Well I guess it is always hard to keep inside. He is an outdoorsy guy!
Here is all of us that were up there except Candice's family. It was a fun weekend!!
5 comments:
That looks so COLD! But so fun. We want to take a day to go up and play in the snow with the kids too!
That is one rockin' snowman! It's huge!
I'm so jealous you guys got to play in the snow. I bet your kids were just in heaven. Seeing the joy kids get out of playing in snow is so great.
i am so jealous of all the fun you guys had!! although not so much about the freezing cold. nathan would be in heaven. the kids would totally love it though. glad you got to have a fun weekend!!
Oooh! Snow! That snow man is awesome. Maybe it's just b/c I'm pregnant, but I've been wishing I lived somewhere it snows. I'm sure a winter, or even a week, in snow would change my mind...
What a fun Thanksgiving!! Those are great memories for you kids up there!! We miss you guys. We need to catch up soon!! Love ya!
Post a Comment