Most of you know that my Tyler has loved to dress up. Any day of the year he has turned himself into someone else. He has always loved Christmas too!! I wanted to show you who we have in our house for the month of December. He has been wearing my sweater from when I was a girl almost every Christmas for the last couple of years. The sweater has Santa on it. He even wears the sweater and santa hat to school for part of the month of December. He had kids at school running after him calling him Santa. He didn't wear it as much this year as last year. That makes me sad that peer pressure is catching up to him a bit.I will be really sad when he doesn't dress up at all.
My Santa and me!!
Everyone has to sit on Santa's lap.
Ho ho Merry Christmas!
These pictures were taken at Meema's neighborhood Christmas Party. The girls were my reindeers and my boys were my Santas.
We had to wait in line to see Santa so we took lots of Pictures!!
Their faces show how long the wait was..
Gracie was so funny! She didn't want to take pictures. She told me she had to concentrate so she could tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. The sad part was we were rushed through and didn't get a chance for any of the kids to tell Santa what they wanted.
2 comments:
I love it when kids dress up. Rare is the moment that we are at home and Clara doesn't have dress up on. Today I got home to see she'd transformed into a fairy. It always makes me smile so hopefully it lasts longer for girls than boys? :)
Gotta love Tyler!! He is so cute. I know it is sad when they start growing up, I had that happen a lot since Christian moved to 5th. We all love Tyler he is such a silly guy and really enjoys being a kid... thoroughly!!:) Christian had fun playing with him the other day!
Post a Comment