The three oldest had their winter concert. The boys both had parts they got to sing in the mic. They all did wonderfully. AJ got to come with Grandma and watch them. I love their smiles in this picture.
This was their finale.
Dad missed it because Gracie was sick. They did such a wonderful job.
3 comments:
awesome, it looks like they had fun, and of course, did a great job!! way to go for both of them having parts! that's so fun to actually see the kids do individual stuff. how fun!!
Watching your kids perform is so much fun. That is if you are a mom. If Travis is like Ian he wasn't too terribly heart broken about not having to go sit in a crowded place surrounded by children(:
That Santa post was too cute. Tyler should be in Drama or something. Then he could dress up and act his little heart out.
Also loved the tree rice krispie treats. I'm going to have to do that with my kids.
Looks like they had a blast. I love the last pic with your kids smiling!! I agree.... not to bad for the guys to stay home they usually don't mind as much as we do!:)
Post a Comment