After seeing Deb's cute house she made I had to try one year to make ones from scratch. We always make them at my Mom's house every year the weekend before Christmas. I went ahead and 6 of them. I was a lot of work, but I think it was worth it. They are so much better then the graham cracker ones we do every year before. My kids always fall apart that day and these held up for a couple of weeks.
Tyler loved making his. He was doing it the longest. He kept adding more things to his.
Lucy loved building hers with Nana!
More candy made it into Hunters mouth than on his house! Don't let that face fool you!
Mommy had to help Gracie a bit more than the rest.
Lucy put on a lot of mini Reese's Peanut butter cups.
Here are the finished products!!
3 comments:
awesome job marie!! you are so talented and ambitious! they look great, and i'm sure the kids loved doing it!
Those look awesome! Way better looking than the ones we usually make. The kids all did a great job!
How fun! I love that you made the gingerbread!
Post a Comment