This a phrase that is yelled in terror by the girls of our family. Mostly by Lucy and sometimes by Gracie too. Hunter thinks it is quite funny. Back in December for my family Christmas party Hunter figured out how to catch the chickens. He wanted to show my so I pulled out the camera and got some shot of him in action.
Gracie came to watch the show. She doesn't like the chickens!
Hunter got one. It is not very easy to do. Way to catch it Hunt!
Kate also Hates The Chickens!!
AJ didn't want to touch it.
Random picture alert! We love this time of year in AZ! Love our oranges.
4 comments:
Chickens are a little creepy. I don't like touching them, that's for sure.
Every day I get excited to eat oranges. I love oranges!
Chickens are awesome. My parents got some last year and they are dang cool. The kids love catching them and carrying them around.
Wait, these chickens aren't at your house are they? Cuz I really want me some chickens, but not sure how the neighbors would feel about that.
Sooo fun! I'm impressed with Hunter's chicken catching skills! I don't think I could ever do it, they scare me too and they are pretty fast at getting away haha.
Ha ha that is hilarious! I'm proud of Hunt for catching that chicken. They are pretty freaky.
Post a Comment