This year has been lots of fun for Gracie and me. We have gone and done lots of fun things. It is so much easier carting around one child vs four. These pictures are from when we went to the AZ Museum for Youth. We were waiting for her cousins to meet us there so we started taking lots of pictures.
I am surprised my camera got her off the ground.
Once we were in the center we went to the black light room. AJ put on the astronaut outfit. This picture doesn't do it justice.
I am so glad I get one more year with her before she start Kindergarten. I don't know what I will do than.
3 comments:
How fun! Great pictures.
Not sure what I'm going to do when Jonathan starts kindergarten either. A new phase of life it seems!
Gracie is super cute. I had fun with her during my visit. She was a good little helper and so sweet. It'll be crazy when she starts school. I'm sure you'll think of lots of things to keep you occupied.
I'm sure you will find lots to do! How did I get so behind on your blog? I am looking forward to having time with Abby like that next year. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun together this year for sure. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment