Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sister Sister

 We finally got to meet Griffin two weeks ago. My sister Kim had her first child up in OR back in Oct. She came for a visit at the beginning of this month for the first time since she moved. It was so fun to hang out with all my sisters and sister in law. We miss her and wish she could come back again.
When she got in on Friday night, the kids all mobbed Griffin. "I wanna hold him" He wasn't use to the noisy or craziness of it all. I think these pictures are pretty funny. He did get a bit use to the noise and craziness by the end of the week.




 Here we are at the lunch we put together. Her husband is going to vet school so she won't be back here until Griffin is 4 yrs old. It seems like such a long time. We all miss Kim!

1 comment:

Lance and Kimberlee said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures of all the kids with Griff since I hadn't seen them. They are so cute! It was really fun visiting, can't wait to come again.