Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snowboarding

 We were so lucky to be able to get away from the kids for a day and play. Conan talked Travis into dusting off the old snowboard after its 11 year hiatus and hitting the slopes. It was a beautiful day and he didn't end up on a stretcher so I say it was a successful day. I haven't been skiing in like 15 years so I decided that it would be best for me to use the time to finish one of the books I was into at that moment. It was nice to just sit and relax without having anything to do or anyone bothering you.



Travis is growing out this beard to go to mountain man rendezvous. I can't wait till that is over so I can have a clean shaven man again. I am not a fan of kissing poky hair.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I saw the title of your update and had to check it out! haha How fun!!! I'm so jealous of the snowboarding! Glad you guys had a good time :)

mad white woman said...

Fun. Whenever I get alone time with Jason, it makes me feel like we're dating again. Oh, and I am not a fan of facial hair on Jason either.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Those are cute pictures. That is so fun you got to get away for a while and glad that Travis didn't get injured.

Deb said...

That's exactly what I would have done. I've been skiing a couple of times (years ago)and it totally freaked me out. I don't like going down hills super fast. I feel out of control and scared.

Skiing = not my thing.

Oh and I hate when Ian doesn't even shave for a day or two. Hate the pokey wiskers. Yuck.