Here are the boys in the cave.
I can't remember his name, but the man who owed this for a number years use to give tours of it. They say that if you went on one of his tours you wouldn't know until you started if it was a couple hour tour or couple of days. He always ruin lots of parts of this cave by having people touch the formations. They stop growing once they get oil on them. He would also have them break of parts to take home. There were parts that you could really see the damage they did.Gracie giving me kissy lips. She had fun going through the cave.
My kids loved to follow right behind the tour guide. They would always hurry ahead of the rest of the group.
After the cave we had a picnic at the same place.
Next we headed to San Xavier Del Bac Mission. Tyler is learning all about AZ History this year so he wanted pictures to take to his class.
These pictures were taken by Tyler. He was having a blast taking them.
My brothers were so excited to be here. You can see it all over their faces.
We hiked the little hill by there church and it has this on the back part of it. Don't know what it is for, but still cool.
5 comments:
Last time we went to Collosal Cave, a lady in our group passed out. They didn't have a radio system or anyting so our guide had to leave us alone down there to go get help for her. I was pregnant and watching her get sick made me feel sick although luckily I was ok. It was an adventure! A fun place for the kids though since you can explore so much!
I need to explore AZ more. It seems there are all these little treasures around.
I love Weston's face. PRICELESS! Tyler did great taking pictures. Looks like the whole trip was sooo much fun!
Wow what a fun spring break! Love the pictures! :O)
Wow you guys have been up to all kinds of fun things these days. I love all those pictures from your trip. It was making me wish we had explored more of AZ before we left. We did get to the grand canyon once, so atleast we saw that. I'll just have to make sure we do some exploring in OK before we leave.
And thanks for your comment on my blog about missing us. We still really miss you guys too. I don't know if reading people's blogs is a good thing for me. It's a great way to stay in touch, but it also always makes me sad and homesick for friends and AZ(:
Post a Comment